Are you considering going on a yoga holiday? Before you do, you will want to know what some of the top destinations are. With that said, continue to read on to find out what the top five yoga holiday destinations are.
1. Spain – Spain is a great yoga holiday destination, and this is because many people consider the Costa Blanca region of Spain to be one of the healthiest climates on the planet. There are many luxurious yoga retreats you can stay at in the area, and some of them are located right near the ocean. You can consider staying at Yoga Breaks, which is where you can enjoy doing yoga daily, and it’s ideal for both beginners and intermediates.
2. Kalani Oceanside In Hawaii – Kalani Oceanside is located on the Big Island in Hawaii and it’s one of the best yoga destinations in the world. There are daily yoga classes you can take part in, and there is a pool on the property. If you want to enjoy doing yoga in one of the gorgeous places in the world, then make sure you go to Kalani Oceanside.
3. Costa Rica – Costa Rica is home to amazing weather all-year-round, and it is one of the most exotic places on earth, which is why it is one of the top yoga holiday destinations in the world. If you’re looking for a good retreat to stay at, then consider staying at the Anamaya Resort. The resort offers daily yoga classes, and there are retreats that focus on detox and meditation. You can also look forward to eating organic cuisine, relaxing around the pool, watching some fire dancing and even trapeze acts.
4. The Bahamas – The Bahamas are known for their gorgeous beaches, ocean waters and yoga retreats, so if you want to go on a yoga holiday, then take one in the Bahamas. There are plenty of yoga retreats to choose from, and some of them will have you getting up as early as six in the morning, and you will enjoy doing hours of yoga. One of the best yoga retreats in the Bahamas is Ashram Yoga Retreat, which is an affordable place to stay at and everyone should stay there at least once in their lifetime.
5. Silver Island Yoga In Greece – Athens, Greece is another top yoga holiday destination, and one of the best yoga retreats in the world can be found right off the coast of Athens. That retreat is called Silver Island Yoga, and you reach it via boat. Not only will you be able to do yoga hear, but you will have the chance to do some kayaking, snorkeling, relaxing and many other fun things.
As you can see, there are quite a few yoga holiday destinations you can go to. The above five destinations are the best ones for yoga. All you have to do now is decide whether you want to go to Spain, Hawaii, The Bahamas, Costa Rica or Greece for your yoga holiday.